Scotland's Market Leaders in Corporate Finance
Anderson Anderson & Brown LLP's specialist corporate finance division has established itself as a leading player in the Scottish corporate finance arena. The firm has completed more than 500 transactions with a combined deal value of over £5bn and Scottish Business Insider has consistently ranked it as the top accounting firm in Scotland with regard to corporate finance transactions in the last twelve years (2005 - 2016), in terms of deals completed.
Our service offering includes the following:
- Consulting - strategy, management advisory and integration planning;
- M&A advisory - start-ups, disposals/exits, mergers and acquisitions, MBOs/MBIs and shareholder buy-outs;
- Fundraising - debt & mezzanine finance and equity funding;
- Transaction support - due diligence, specialist tax advice, financial modelling, project management and business valuations;
- Restructuring - turnaround advisory, debt restructuring and cashflow management;
- Litigation Support - corporate and commercial, family and personal, forensic and insolvency.
Please download a copy of our latest deals review here.
Full details of our recent transaction history are included in the Done Deals section which you can access here.